The School Council
- Held a cake sale for Macmillan and raised £60.60
- Adopted an orang-utan for the year and named him Oreo
- Talked to pupils about dealing with bullying as part of Friendship week and gave out advice leaflets.
- We raised money for Children in Need by dressing in something Spotty.
- We talked about ways to improve our lunchtimes – including how we go into lunch and what we do during wet playtimes.
- Collected food at our Harvest Festival to donate to our local Food Bank.
School Council photo
‘Pupils are very happy and feel very safe in school.
Their behaviour in class and around the school is good’.
Ofsted Dec 2013
- Raised money by holding a cake sale for Methusala – the teenager we sponsor in Africa.
- Held a ‘Pyjama Day’ to promote relaxation and well being and used the funds raised to buy some new soft balls for playtime.
- Sent out leaflets telling pupils how to keep safe on line.
- Conducted a school dinner survey, which led to the supplier making some changes to the menu.
- Planned ‘Sports Relief Day’, designed letters and posters about dressing up as our favourite sports person.
- Organised a ‘Trefonen’s got Talent’ show.
- Discussed with Brookes (our School meals provider) about recycling the food waste to make compost for the local park.
Contributed to the Trefonen Page of the monthly Parish magazine.
« Go back