There are five classes in Trefonen School.
|Class 1 Robins|
|Class 2 Nightingales||Mrs Day||Class2Nightingales@trefonen.shropshire.sch.uk|
|Class 3 Wrens||Mrs Drury (Monday to Wednesday)|
Miss Lumley(Thursday and Friday)
|Class 4 Puffins||Mrs McKinney (Monday)|
Mrs Phillips (Tuesday- Friday)
|Class 5 Hawks|
Mrs Wormgoor (Monday- Thursday)
|Miss De Looze|
Mrs Egerton- Morris
Our over arching, most important Golden Rule is:
Everyone will act with kindness and respect, and show consideration for others at all times.
- We always try our best
- We are friendly and kind to others
- We talk nicely to everyone
- We listen to others
- We take care of other peoples things
- We take care of school equipment
- We take care of our school building
- We only go where we are supposed to go
- We keep our school tidy
- We walk inside the school building
Our Golden Rules are displayed prominently around the school, including the school hall and in all classrooms.