- Use word processing and create a document in Digital Science
- Create and follow algorithms and sequences using Scratch, with repetition
- Design branching databases
- Understand digital devices
- Use video editing on projects and make presentations
- Identify issues online that make someone feel sad, worried, uncomfortable or frightened and how to get help.
- Use keywords in search engines and voice activated search engines
- Understand that online content can be real and false
- Learn from Safer Internet Day activities
- Identify ways to communicate online
- Understand the importance of asking for permission from others before sharing something about them online and that this can be seen and copied by others.
- Explain what bullying is, how people may bully others and how bullying can make someone feel.
- Explain how passwords can be used to protect information, accounts and devices.
- Describe and explain some rules for keeping personal information private (e.g. creating and protecting passwords).